The vision of “planting a Restoration Movement church in every village” reached a milestone. Our 1,000th church was planted on Easter Sunday in 2012. The vision now includes not only village churches but also the urban slums of the big cities.
All new churches meet the Mission definition of a planted church:
• congregations of baptized believers for the remission of sins
• have at least three families involved in weekly Sunday worship
• the congregation must show evidence of its study of the New Testament and the Bible
• has mentoring by an established Church of Christ
• weekly communion following the New Testament example given by Jesus
• fellowship with other Christian churches and Christian believers.